- Lilah Dawson just registered for Fairfield
- Judy Janssen just donated $52.75
- Jordy just donated $20.00
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Diana & Russ Burnett just donated $100.00
- Sonya just donated $21.10
- Juliana Frantz just donated $50.00
- Ivan just registered for Wellness Walk (Bridge Walk)
- Thompson family just donated $52.75
- Eva Urban just donated $52.75
- Lisa Keeghan just donated $21.10
- Babi e Mau just donated $50.00
- Myfanwy just donated $26.38
- Fatima Kanji just donated $105.50
- annette radosavljevic just donated $23.57
- annette just registered for Wellness Walk (Virtual)
- Nadine Davis just donated $21.10
- Emily Bogue just donated $52.75
- Abinaya Krishna Rao just donated $100.00
- John just donated $35.00
IMPORTANT EVENT UPDATE
Dear Wellness Walk participant,
Due to the severe weather conditions expected in NSW over the next few days, and the safety of our community, the Wellness Walk 2022 event originally scheduled for Sunday, 9th October at Government House will now be postponed with a tentative date to be announced in coming weeks.
One Door Mental Health sends our apologies for the postponed event and hopes we can celebrate the 10th anniversary of our bridge walk for mental health in the near future.
All participants who have registered for the physical event at Government House will have their tickets transferred automatically to the new date. Should you be unable to attend when the event is rescheduled, there are several options available to you which include a refund or a donation to One Door Mental Health.
Any enquiries please contact email@example.com or contact us on 1800 843 539.
Help us celebrate 10 years of the Bridge Walk for Mental Health
The Wellness Walk is a bridge walk for mental health. It is a family-friendly fun event to promote mental health awareness and reduce the stigma associated with mental illness. The Wellness Walk is a part of the national Mental Health Month.
Support recovery step-by-step, one-step-at-a-time
How to get involved
Sign up as an individual, family, team or workplace, and raise awareness for mental health.
Create a page, decide on your week goals and share your walks.